[Greenbuilding] Swedish solar-heated village

John Daglish johndaglish at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 09:33:02 CST 2015

No seems OK efficiency also varies with temperature, though it seems
odd the sun is shinning no where else http://en.sat24.com/en

see page 2 a standard flat plate collector  ... collected heat 45%
http://www.lth.se/fileadmin/ht/Kurser/MVK160/Project_08/Fabio.pdf

The Sunmark collector includes anti-reflective glass and some models a
transparent anti-convection current screen between the glass and
absorber reducing heat loss through the glazing.

There is a 4000m3 of hot water storage at Sønderborg
http://www.sonderborg-fjernvarme.dk/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Solparken_folder_gb.pdf

Expected share of solar heat in total annual plant production is 20%

John Daglish
Paris, France

> Thanks John (Daglish)- Could you help me on the interpretation of this interpret this data.
>
> For example when I look at the current data (8:30 EST) from Sondorborg it shows current insolation at 939 W/m2 (which I am assuming is the incident solar radiation energy currently hitting the earth's surface at this location??)
> It then shows current solar production at 442 W/m2 (which I assume is supposed to be how much energy is being generated by the solar array per m2.)
> This implies a conversion efficiency of (442/939) 47% which is incredibly high!
> Other sites have zero insolation and negative production numbers implying that they are consuming power.
> How am I misreading this?
>  Don Lush
> Bolton Ontario

>>> 92.4 on the left, then 92.7, then 92.7, with C = 158 cfm and a