[Greenbuilding] Exist insulation in ceiling

Lisa C. Rigazio lisa at rigaziodesigns.com
Thu Oct 29 11:03:38 CDT 2015

Hi there!

Your question is one I have wondered about myself in similar, although specifically different situations. Basically the idea of how to change an existing non conditioned attic space into a conditioned attic and the possible repercussions.

Can you please explain this approach further: "My approach would be to create ventilation above the insulation to allow vapor to continue to
vent to the highest point."

Thanks,
Lisa

Lisa Rigazio AIA