[Greenbuilding] Windows

Michael O'Brien obrien at hevanet.com
Wed Sep 23 00:13:00 CDT 2015

Hi, guys--

Do buyers evaluate replacing windows solely on payback? There are so many different window amenities and features that each buyer weights differently (but collectively). Easier hardware, better visibility, solar glass, less maintenance--and many more. For example I did not want any PVC in my house so paid for fiberglass frames. Not saying that should be your choice, just an example of a reason other than payback.

Best, Mike
Sent from my iPhone