[Greenbuilding] Windows

Benjamin Pratt benjamin.g.pratt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 09:00:04 CDT 2015

On an old house with original woodwork, I do agree that it is a shame to
replace, beautiful, original windows if they are restorable. They are
usually made of better quality materials, and better workmanship. Than
anything you can buy new today. If in the restoration, you take steps to
make them more airtight they payback on the restoration will be relatively
quick.

b e n j a m i n p r a t t

professor art+design
the university of wisconsin stout