[Greenbuilding] Windows

Clarke Olsen colsen at fairpoint.net
Wed Sep 23 09:53:23 CDT 2015

In 1975, my wife & I moved into an abandoned church, built in 1852. It was quite satisfying to rebuild the original windows,
put together with pegs. A later window, Mohawk brand, put in in 1910, got the heave as a low water mark in window history.
Clarke Olsen
clarkeolsendesign.com
373 route 203
Spencertown, NY 12165