[Greenbuilding] Hot water pipe insulation

Nick Pyner npyner at ihug.com.au
Sat Apr 16 11:44:31 CDT 2016

I didn't say coming out of the tap, I said supply, and since the subject
is the pipes,  actually come from the service, not the other end.  I
actually guessed 140F, which I now see really is 60C, the Standard for
minimum storage temperature in hot water service allowed round here, and
I imagine everywhere else that has standards.  I can well imagine the
temperature is a lot less at the tap, particularly if you don't insulate
the pipes.

Nick Pyner

Dee Why Beach