[Greenbuilding] Another Lighting Retrofit

Alan Abrams alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
Wed Apr 20 02:05:01 CDT 2016

thanks, Paul. will be checking with our local fire marshal for comparison.

Alan Abrams

*certified professional building designer, AIBDcertified passive house
consultant, PHIUS*
*certified passive house builder, PHIUS*
cell     202-437-8583
alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
HELICON WORKS *Architecture and Education*
<http://www.heliconworks.com/index2.html>