[Greenbuilding] Heat pump HWS

Jake jakaitis futureship0000 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 23 08:48:13 CDT 2016

Hello Nick,

I know I have asked you this in the past...
But your calculations are so detailed that it is very
Helpful to understand how you arrived at these numbers?

I am interested in starting out my PV system with just enough panels to power my new energy efficient whirlpool hot water tank. Then making any recommended additions to get the hot water tank "off grid"/zero energy or close to it as much as possible.

Thank you in advance,
Bob Jakaitis
Aka " Jake at the Lake"