Impossible Burger for a beautiful planet - coming soon!

sanjay jain sanjayjainuk at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 23 14:17:53 CDT 2016

Quote from: http://impossiblefoods.com/our-burger

"Because Impossible burgers are made directly from plants, they require far less land, water, emissions, and energy to produce than their traditional counterparts. We want to ensure that future generations can continue to enjoy delicious burgers on a beautiful planet. And while creating the burger, we left a few things out: cholesterol, hormones, antibiotics, and slaughterhouse contaminants. We hope you understand"
~sanjay