[Greenbuilding] Heat pump HWS

Jake jakaitis futureship0000 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 06:51:16 CDT 2016

Sorry about the confusion between Nick Pine and Nick Pyner.

As far as hot water tank storage ... My idea is to focus on getting
My hot water energy to net zero first.  I will add panels and other
Modifications until I do get it right.  I follow the "divide and conquer" testing rule.  The water meter and KWh meter is great idea to know
Exactly what is going on. This property is in Charlotte, NC area and water / electric rates are unsustainable.  Off grid ("the system") is the priority!