[Greenbuilding] R12 for 3" of Roxul Comfortboard IS..

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 16:12:18 CDT 2016

As I've been hitting hard the info on Roxul vs Zip Sheathing vs an
interesting John Straube wall plan that is deceptively simple (mostly blown
foam), I too am interested in the responses to using these materials.

Not so much interested in Passiv as near net zero.

Don't know what 'chip and slip' is though.

Sacie