[Greenbuilding] Small hot water tank

Clarke Olsen colsen at fairpoint.net
Mon Aug 1 08:55:26 CDT 2016

I will look at it later, send specs, but I put a 2 gal 15amp, 110v plug-in heater under a sink. It has a switch, and heats up surprisingly fast in the am.
It has been running for some years now, and I suspect that with a low-flow head, you could get a quick shower.
Clarke Olsen
clarkeolsendesign.com
373 route 203
Spencertown, NY 12165