[Greenbuilding] attaching 2" rigid foam

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 21:43:53 CST 2016

Great stuff. Thank you all for your suggestions and experiences. 3/4" is
very doable, In one particular area it is close, but I can make it work. 3"
long drywall screws also seems like a great idea. I have a bunch of those
left over from twenty years ago, before I ever met Robertson much less Torx
screws.