Conversation/Listserv Format

John Beeson emailme0617 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 13:26:01 CST 2016

Hey Allison!

I’d say the list works great and is kept direct and concise when folks remember to delete as much of the previous thread as possible (without deleted reference/history content that may be useful to the stream of thought).

I will go check out the “rateitgreen.com” groups, but you are right, not many people see the conversations outside of the group.

-John