[Greenbuilding] finally found some mesh/netting/fabric

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 15:11:35 CST 2016

Aha. Thanks, Topher. Very interesting.

About the tension... I'd think that could work or not, depending. When you
have a flat surface across which to stretch this fabric, you can get it
pretty flat/taut. But when wrapping it around the edges of the studs (an
inch?) I'd think you introduce innumerable counter-effects that would tend
to decrease the overall tension the fabric is under- or? Perhaps I need to
try this. Are you using a hammer tacker or a hand-held stapler to attach
the fabric to the sides of the studs?