[Greenbuilding] finally found some mesh/netting/fabric

Jeff Martin jeff at open2learn.ca
Wed Dec 14 09:34:42 CST 2016

There's a pretty good summary article on Green Building Advisor that
touches on some of the installation details:

http://www.greenbuildingadvisor.com/blogs/dept/musings/how-install-cellulose-insulation

There's also this video that is a bit of a promo piece for a particular
manufacurer, but includes a lot of good hands-on information:

http://www.greenbuildingadvisor.com/green-basics/video-dense-packed-cellulose-1

Jeff