[Greenbuilding] Calculating Carbon Footprint

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 00:17:54 CST 2016

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 3:39 PM, conservation architect <
elitalking at rockbridge.net> wrote:

> *Among sicientist, the IPCC has a reputation of being conservative in
> their projections in order to reach consensus.  *

That is funny.

Hard to know these days what conservative means here.

The IPCC tends to refrain from using bold language, but in light of the
pace of climate change, this hesitation could I think more readily be
considered the opposite of conservative-in-the-etymological-sense-of, say,
*conservation-architect*.