[Greenbuilding] Hello (your address lifted from the Greenbuilding forum)

Carmine Vasile gfx-ch at msn.com
Thu Jun 9 13:12:26 CDT 2016

Dear Dan: ThevOriginal GFX is still available. You can order one @ www.gfxtechnology.com.    Do you know when and why my address was lifted from the GB Forum? Carmine
Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device-------- Original message --------From: Dan Barry <mr.danbarry at gmail.com> Date: 6/8/2016  8:09 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Carmine Vasile <gfx-ch at msn.com> Subject: Hello (your address lifted from the Greenbuilding forum)
We are rebuilding our house in Leander texas and wondered if your water heat recycling product is still in production?

Our water use is currently about 2000 gal every 1.5 month from a 2600 gal cistern.  It currently uses Austin city water delivered as there is no water service on our mountain top.  The new water system will be a 20,000+ cistern coming off the roof or a 3500 sq foot house. There maybe propane eventually but right now we are all electric. The home will have 3 bathrooms and a kitchen; most of the residents have been well trained on water use.  I think the septic system is a non issue as its old tech but oversized and already approved. The new cistern will be the first fire hydant in a surrounding mile.

--
Dan Barry