[Greenbuilding] keeping phone number (John Salmen)

Ross Elliott relliott at homesol.ca
Thu Jun 30 15:54:56 CDT 2016

Totally off-topic John  :-)

But since you mention it, check out Ooma, I made the switch a few weeks ago and it's flawless, massively cheaper than Bell even with the premium service with way more services than Bell even offers, and you can keep your existing number as well as set it up with your cell phone, etc. (you can port over 2 lines with the $20 / mo. Premium service, or one line and basic services for $3 / mo.). Now that I've ditched Bell, I can't wait to cut the cord with Hydro One next!

Ross