[Greenbuilding] Best attic stairs

Bill Christensen billc_lists at greenbuilder.com
Tue Mar 1 15:20:54 CST 2016

Hah!  It wouldn't be the first time I've considered stuffing him in the
attic ;-)

And leave it to you to come up with obscure (to non-medical personnel)
terms like borborygmi for something that every 14 year old and their
parents very familiar.

Unfortunately, the amount of work needed to create a dormer/gable end
access would be far beyond cost effective.

For that amount of money I could custom build a high quality, highly
insulating attic door.