[Greenbuilding] best practice

Matt Dirksen dirksengreen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 06:43:15 CDT 2016

Has the architect done a vapor profile to confirm that adding the foam won't raise the risk of vapor hitting its dew point inside the wall? It would sure suck if rotting occurred somewhere in the assembly, due to adding the foam. Due to hygrothermic analysis, it ain't just about R-value any more.

Matt