[Greenbuilding] dense pack cellulose in open bays: mesh recommendations

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 20:55:50 CDT 2016

Ever since I bought my Force 2 blower from a fellow on this list in 2005
I've wanted to find an opportunity to try that (blowing the stuff wet), but
for various reasons I've never pursued that. I guess insulation ends up the
least glamorous part of the remodeling jobs I do, and spending additional
money on the necessary equipment hasn't seemed as tempting. I do on
occasion pretend to be an insulation contractor, but I really am not.
But I appreciate the reminder and will take another look at what is
involved. I know the Force 2 can support this, so that's a promising start.