[Greenbuilding] Advice on siting a home when the view is to the north

Norbert Senf norbert.senf at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 13:07:33 CDT 2016

Hi Lynelle:
Yes, my first impulse would be to check his solar situation in the
mid-west, which is probably not bad, and almost certainly better than ours
here in southern/eastern Ontario.
We have a 12' x 12' sunroom with 12' x 12' of triple wall acrylic glazing,
and it is not much to write home about in the heat department. We did an
air core floor for storage,
but I never bothered hooking it up. Basically, there next to nothing when
you need it - November to end of January. February and March is nice, and
that's about it..............Norbert

--
Norbert Senf
Masonry Stove Builders