[Greenbuilding] sucking up loose fill FG insulation

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 09:30:19 CDT 2016

That's my kind of approach.
So do you then empty the canister every minute-and-a-half? That would seem
to be the tricky part. Or do you have another vessel?
In this particular case the action is happening outside. I'm deconstructing
the portion of the building the insulation is in, so no part of the
insulation-collection is going to occur in occupied rooms. Does that make a
difference in terms of the fuss involved?