[Greenbuilding] Open Green Building Calendar - Sneak Preview

Allison Friedman afriedman at rateitgreen.com
Thu Apr 6 17:32:07 CDT 2017

Hi everyone -

As of today, Rate It Green is hosting an open green building calendar anyone and any organization can post to.  I am not sure we can share images here, or maybe even links, but let’s see how this goes.

Calendars are not new of course, but I am excited to help list events across organizations and across geographies.  When we can meet in person and share information and learn in person, we should do that, and we can help each other with attendance as well.

http://www.rateitgreen.com/green-building-resources/sustainable-building-events

Where we have a group formed in an area, events on the calendar will also show in those groups. :)

We’re still debugging, and that makes this a great time for feedback.  What events are we missing?  Let me know or event better… posts are welcome! I’ll be announcing this feature next Wednesday I hope, in our April news.

Questions?  Let me know.

Thanks,
Allison

Allison Friedman
Rate It Green
www.rateitgreen.com
@rateitgreen
@MAGreenbuilding

https://www.facebook.com/rateitgreen
https://www.linkedin.com/company/rate-it-green
https://www.linkedin.com/in/allisontfriedman/

Rate It Green is a directory, network, and information resource for the green building industry.  Through client reviews, testimonials, and candid conversations, Rate It Green helps individuals and companies find green building products and services, while also helping product manufacturers and service providers reach new clients.  Rate It Green welcomes all green builders, from beginners to seasoned experts, and for both residential and commercial projects.  Individual Membership and Basic Company Listings are FREE of charge.