[Greenbuilding] wall surfaces for open shower?

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 18:39:03 CDT 2017

I'm working on a newly added upstairs bathroom that is too small to
usefully accommodate a fiberglass stall and would like to experiment with a
wall-less shower that is situated in the corner of the room, so would have
a curtain on two sides. The obvious way to protect the walls would be to
tile them but I am curious if there are other materials one might consider?
The floor will be tiled and I plan to frame and tile a lip to contain the
water running down the inside of the curtain.

Thanks very much.