[Greenbuilding] wall surfaces for open shower?

Laren sylvanabode at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 09:08:25 CDT 2017

From: Reuben Deumling <9watts at gmail.com>

> I'm working on a newly added upstairs bathroom that is too small to
> usefully accommodate a fiberglass stall
> The obvious way to protect the walls would be to tile them but I am
> curious if there are other materials one might consider?

Hi Reuben;

  PVC beadboard looks good, fits a variety of decores, and is easy to work
with.
Just glue it to the walls, caulk the seams, and trim around it (with PVC
trim).

Google "PVC beadboard shower, images,"

It is also easy to bend into a curve, if you want to get fancy/experimental
and
round that back corner..

Laren Corie