[Greenbuilding] dehumidifying bathrooms - makeup air?

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 17:07:08 CST 2017

Those are some colorful charges, Carmine.

I stated my assumptions.

You mentioned both cost and size of your system. Those characteristics have
nothing whatsoever to do with thermodynamics and don't help me understand
how your system does an end run around my concerns.

"high efficiency solar PV panels"

I am not familiar with these. Please enlighten me.