[Greenbuilding] ≤ 24" vented range hoods?

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 10:18:23 CST 2017

Thanks, Alan.

That looks like a serious contender. I note the (2) 50W halogen lights, and
assume one could swap in something a bit more modest (LEDs?) with some
fiddling. I've done plenty of wiring but don't have much experience
swapping lights on appliances like this where getting the bezels and
related hardware to fit is going to be pretty important.