[Greenbuilding] Best House

Gennaro Brooks-Church - Eco Brooklyn info at ecobrooklyn.com
Sun Dec 17 11:34:19 CST 2017

I'm looking to buy some land in upstate NY and build ten cabins using the
most cutting edge building techniques in the world.
I'm thinking single rooms with a bathroom and a larger building for
congregation.

So.......what would these look like if they are to be the very best in
green building. Or building in general....

Would they be scattered around the land, bermed, a combination of earthship
and passive house?
For maximum efficiency would they be all together in one building with
combined plumbing and sewer? I prefer the aesthetic that they be hidden in
the countryside rather than one big visible building.......

And to be truly cutting edge they need to improve on the way people
interact. Is there a central meeting place with hall and dinning area? Or
does each cabin have a kitchenette?

Your thoughts?

Thanks!
Gennaro