[Greenbuilding] Best House

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 11:45:53 CST 2017

Those are a lot of questions, Gennaro. Sounds like a fun project. My only
suggestion would be to install lots of meters up front so those who end up
living there can track their usage (of water, electricity, etc.). Feedback
of that sort is super important to realizing low impact living.

I'm looking forward to Rob Tom's response (if he is still in the wings).