[Greenbuilding] Best House

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 11:19:40 CST 2017

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 7:46 AM, Jason Holstine <jason at amicusgreen.com>
wrote:

> Gennaro is right on-point balancing the overall sustainability goals and
> what the market will adopt.

That is a reasonable point, but I think it is important to be clear about
when we find ourselves drifting away from sustainability, which in any case
is about biophysical capacity not political expedience or
market-friendliness. If one is genuinely interested in sustainability (how
to define it, translate it into a structure, etc.) then it is necessary to
bracket these other perfectly reasonable considerations, otherwise we're no
better than the next greenwasher down the street.