[Greenbuilding] dehumidifying bathrooms - makeup air?

Stephen Collette stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca
Wed Dec 20 08:15:28 CST 2017

Hello all,

Lynelle, I might suggest American Clay as a product that you can buy in a  bag in a myriad of colours, easy video instructions and works really well for many clients and colleagues. I have no affiliation with them. I am sure there are other brands out there, so just look for clay plaster from your favourite green building supply company.

Otherwise find a natural building crew who do natural plasters and see what they use that maybe they get locally.

I would also give a great shout out to two friends who have a new book “Essential Natural Plasters” by Tina Therrien and Mike Henry through New Society Publishers as a great resource. Nope, no kickbacks here either for me.

Cheers

Stephen

Stephen Collette
BBEC, BBNC, LEED AP, CAHP, BSSO
Principal
Your Healthy House
Indoor Environmental Testing & Building Consulting
http://www.yourhealthyhouse.ca <http://www.yourhealthyhouse.ca/>
stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca <mailto:stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca>
705.652.5159