[Greenbuilding] Insulatin over existing exterior siding

ErgoDesk ergodesk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 20:57:22 CST 2017

1. She should look under that siding and also take some photos if She wants
a better answer.
2. If you want the wild solution it would be to insulate from the outside,
but that could possibly Rot the entire house prematurely.
3. Insulate from the inside, but this needs careful planning in difficult
areas and will probably cost the most.
4. Even the experts will find a thousand ways to get it wrong, you pay for
every one of those errors.

Sincerely,
George Hawirko
Ph: 604-477-7897