[Greenbuilding] removing paper facing from (new) fiberglass batts?

J Daglish johndaglish at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 12:25:50 CST 2017

Scandanavia vented attic construction with low density batts it is
common to put one layer of batts then a air membrane, another layer of
insulation offset (joints not lined up) to reduce convection currents
and thermal bypass. This should be common good practice !

Regards

John Daglish
Paris, France
John Daglish