[Greenbuilding] Painting Old Steel Shower Enclosure

Clarke Olsen colsen at fairpoint.net
Thu Feb 16 21:19:54 CST 2017

I made a shower enclosure from failed sliding door tempered glass. There are 4 sizes: 2'-4"x6'-4", 2'-10"x6'-4", 3'-10"x6'-4",
and, not as common, 2'-9"x6'-9". If you paint one side with metallic paint, the other is a mirror. Just say'n.
Clarke Olsen
clarkeolsendesign.com
373 route 203
Spencertown, NY 12165