[Greenbuilding] Weight of spray cellulose

John Straube jfstraube at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 11:28:54 CST 2017

Regardless of the permeability of the foam, the asphalt shingles or metal roofing finish are almost perfect vapor barrier.
Unvented cathedral ceilings always have to dry to the inside.
Closed-cell foam insulation makes sure the water vapor never gets to the sheathing by diffusion or air leakage in the first place.