[Greenbuilding] anyone have experience with this?

Stephen Collette stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca
Tue Jan 10 08:36:43 CST 2017

I’ve never used it for gas leaks. I’ve never thought to try. I have a gas sniffer, so I rely on that, but I’ll keep it in mind next time I find a residential gas leak and see if it comes up with anything.

Stephen

Stephen Collette BBEC, LEED AP, BSSO
Your Healthy House - Indoor Environmental Testing & Building Consulting
http://www.yourhealthyhouse.ca <http://www.yourhealthyhouse.ca/>
stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca <mailto:stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca>
705.652.5159