[Greenbuilding] roof venting

Clarke Olsen colsen at fairpoint.net
Sun Jan 22 08:48:55 CST 2017

   Frank,
   Thanks; I watched that video (and more, of course). I thought that if the space was filled with bat insulation, the Roxul would
   be porous enough to allow the tiny amount of water vapor to migrate out through the sawn lumber of the facia/soffit.
   Part of my logic assumed that with the space packed full, there would be little opportunity for fresh moisture to get into the joist
   cavities, not enough need a drain.
   Clarke