[Greenbuilding] [Spam?] translucent material needed

Topher Belknap topher at greenfret.com
Fri Jul 7 07:55:02 CDT 2017

Greetings,

Sounds like a great application for Interior Storm Windows.  You can
read about them and how to make them from my website:
http://www.greenfret.com/storms.html

They are removable, but can be left in all year long (at a reduction to
their lifespan).  Add about 2.3 to 3.3 R-value to the window, and reduce
noise and drafts.  They are close to clear.

If you need any materials (the 1/2" thick foam is tricky to find), or
need someone to make you kits, you can send me an email or give me a call.

Thank you kindly,

Topher Belknap

--
Topher Belknap