[Greenbuilding] Composting Toilet

Lynelle Hamilton lynelle at lahamilton.com
Tue Jul 11 17:48:17 CDT 2017

Thanks, Dan, for the info and reference.  I've got a small, somewhat
urban lot, so will have to figure out where to compost, but I think I'm
checking out the local builder's supply for "decor appropriate" coloured
pails! As a guide, how many pail fulls would you fill in a month?  A
good guestimate is better than I'd come up with.

Lynelle