[Greenbuilding] Repurposing dried up tube/bore wells for geothermal cooling

Stephen Collette stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca
Fri Jul 14 15:47:35 CDT 2017

Norbert and all,

I think Norbert that there were also wind catchers on the ground to increase pressure and one on the roof that pushed air down a chimney into the basement to create the pressure to move the cool air up the building and out the top. If I can find some time, I’ll dig it out and share it somehow with everyone.

Stephen

Stephen Collette
BBEC, BBNC, LEED AP, CAHP, BSSO
Your Healthy House - Indoor Environmental Testing & Building Consulting
http://www.yourhealthyhouse.ca <http://www.yourhealthyhouse.ca/>
stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca <mailto:stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca>
705.652.5159