[Greenbuilding] Powder room under stairs

Nick Pyner npyner at ihug.com.au
Wed Jun 28 20:40:29 CDT 2017

I guess that has to depend on where the job is, and most particularly
where the engineer is, but I have done it several times and, as long as
the  minimum height requirements are applied, it hasn't been a problem.
And the engineer hasn't so much as said "Boo!" I really have to wonder
what the codes are that "don't permit"...

The only time I have had a compliance issue was when I went cheapskate
with some flexible ventilation duct.

Nick Pyner

Dee Why   NSW