[Greenbuilding] translucent material needed

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 11:36:57 CDT 2017

All, since there remains a bit of life on this forum, I thought I would ask
if any of you have a suggestion for a material that has some R-value to it
but is at the same time translucent.  Much like Kalwal is, if any of you
are familiar with that product.

I have three windows in a bay through which I want good light but at the
same time also want to add another layer on the interior side of the
windows that might make the openings more energy efficient.  The windows
will never be opened but I do want light through them during the day.  They
will have glass shelves in front of them too so shades etc are not in the
cards.

Suggestions welcome.  At 28" x 72" the windows are huge holes in this
room.  I want to modify this.

thanks, Sacie