[Greenbuilding] translucent material needed

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 12:07:24 CDT 2017

Thanks for the imaginative idea Clark.  I can't quite picture bubblewrap as
a permanent installation on windows.  Will experiment with the idea
however.  I think I was thinking about a stiff material that could be
framed and set in the window frame.  Maybe that's possible with bubble wrap
if a lot of care was taken not to pop the bubbles.