[Greenbuilding] Wood Stove Chimney Draft Inducer

Norbert Senf norbert.senf at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 14:34:47 CST 2017

I'm familiar with the Enervex, formerly Exhausto, from Denmark.
Very high quality product, typically used to "fix" fireplace problems that
often have to do with pressure issues in the house itself.
It will do the job, and give you any amount of draft you want, including
depressurizing your house.
It has a variable speed control, and requires an electrical connection to
be installed to the chimney top.................N

--
Norbert Senf
Masonry Stove Builders