[Greenbuilding] At Grade Septic System In Ontario

RWT archilogic at yahoo.ca
Sun May 7 22:39:42 CDT 2017

If by "at-grade septic system" you mean one that utilises a built-up mound of graded filter media sand on top of the existing grade, onto which the stone ballast and weeping tiles are placed, then "Yes" they are approved for use in Ontario. I've built using them. "Raised filter media septic bed system".      From: Lynelle Hamilton <lynelle at lahamilton.com>