[Greenbuilding] At Grade Septic System In Ontario

Lynelle Hamilton lynelle at lahamilton.com
Sun May 7 23:02:23 CDT 2017

Hi Rob,

This system isn't a raised bed.  It's a two tank system with high
quality effluent streamed in pipes about 6 - 8" below the existing
surface. Used in areas with trees, in fact the system requires tree and
shrub type vegetation to cover the pipes.

Alberta and Sask. allow them, but I can't find any reference for Ontario.

On 2017-05-07 11:39 PM, RWT via Greenbuilding wrote:

---