[Greenbuilding] wall surfaces for open shower?

Tim Keating t.keating at rainforestrelief.org
Mon May 8 10:46:30 CDT 2017

Hi, Reuben,

There are thin sheets available made from recycled plastic that I think
would be perfect. I think it’s crazy that someone’s promoting PVC on the
GB list.

If you’re interested, let me know. I’ve been thinking of rep’ing this
product and I’d be pleased to put you in touch with the company and
figuring out where you can get it.

Tim Keating