[Greenbuilding] Not technically a building question, but hey, I got great answers on a composting toilet!

Lynelle Hamilton lynelle at lahamilton.com
Mon Oct 2 09:40:36 CDT 2017

Hi all,

The water coming from my well has sediment.  Much is iron, but some
likely is not. It's not a huge amount, but the iron in particular stains
over a period of time.

I'm looking at ways to filter this out that aren't costly and needlessly
complex. I'm toying with the idea of some filtration capacity placed
before the pressure tank.  Has anyone had experience with such a
configuration?

Many thanks!

Lynelle

---